What is EasyFAX™?
EasyFAX provides a fast, simple, and inexpensive way for your special education department to store images of paper documentation in EasyIEP™ without having to purchase expensive hardware.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Print out the fax cover sheet or signature page in EasyIEP.
- Step 2: Use your school’s fax machine to fax the document you want to store to the fax number provided.
- Step 3: EasyFax will automatically convert the fax to an Adobe® PDF document and store it in EasyIEP on the student’s document page.
- Step 4: Staff will have access to all EasyFax documents in EasyIEP’s virtual filing cabinet.
Benefits of Using EasyFax
- No more sending students’ IEPs through the mail - All signed documents and any historical data follow students if they move to a new district or school using EasyIEP.
- Audits made simple - All documents can be stored electronically. No more frantically searching for documents when an auditor arrives.
- Security - EasyFax is safe and secure. Documents are scanned in a high level security database and transferred to EasyIEP.
- Comprehensive Paper Document Storage - Any paper document may be stored via EasyFax, including signature pages, external IEPs, evaluation reports, and doctors’ orders.
- Data Entry - EasyFax may also be used to enter data into the system via "bubble" recognition. This can be used to send service logging, RTI, assessments, parental consent, and any other data to the system.
For more information about PCG Education's EasyFAX product please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-210-6113.