EasyIEP, the leading web-based IEP Software for special education management, can help your school district achieve federal and state compliance while improving processes and service in your special education program.
PCG Education closely tracks changes to the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA) and continually adapts EasyIEP to meet the changing needs of education stakeholders, from teachers, administrators, and other education experts to parents.
PCG Education’s EasyIEP, an innovative IEP writer for creating and managing Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and special education information, is IDEA-compliant with unique features, such as:
- Compliance and event alerts with flexible parameters to help school systems stay in compliance with IDEA timelines and requirements;
- ‘Virtual’ file cabinet of each student’s special education related documents to ensure complete and accurate record keeping;
- Tracking of teacher credentials;
- State reports easily created from data stored in the system, reducing duplicate data entry into other systems;
- EasyFax™, a module that gives a school district the ability to easily capture and convert paper documents to paperless format;
- PCG Notifier, a Web-based communication tool that schedules automated or text or voicemail alerts through EasyIEP™ and other EdPlan™ modules.
- Information, recording, tracking, and managing tools that give school districts the ability to readily produce the required IEP Summary of Performance document that must be completed upon graduation or the student’s 20th birthday;
- Workflow support and centralized documentation for Child Find activities;
- High cost student fund analysis and reporting. PCG Education consulting and technology services are available to help Local Education Authorities (LEAs) perform cost analysis and reporting to be used in applying for State Educational Authority (SEA) High Cost Funds to offset the cost of serving LEAs’ most costly students.
- Cuts staff time spent on paperwork and increases real time with students by 25 to 40 percent;
- Intuitive, built-in compliance measures;
- Fully customizable to unique district and state needs;
- State-of-the-art advanced reporting with graphics and data analysis;
- Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF) compliant;
- 24/7 system monitoring;
- And more!
Special Education Management
Ask us about our successful EasyIEP installations in:
- Tennessee Department of Education
- School District of Philadelphia
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
- School Board of Broward County, Florida
- Minneapolis Public Schools
Continuum of Service Delivery: When coupled with PCG Education’s EdPlan™ web-based management solution for early intervening services, EasyIEP gives school districts a way to capture the continuum of interventions and services and present them in a complete digital student portfolio.
Since 1986, PCG Education has delivered proven results to more than 1,500 school districts across the U.S. The firm is committed to providing the most innovative and effective tools available to meet the evolving needs of special education students, teachers, administrators, parents, and service providers.
For more information about PCG Education's EasyIEP™ Web Based IEP Management product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-210-6113.