Public Consulting Group (PCG) has been made aware of ongoing phishing scams targeting job applicants. Individuals report receiving job offers via email that appear to come from PCG with requests for payment. To be clear, those offers are not coming from PCG or any authorized recruiter. PCG would never request payment in association with a job offer. We do not charge applicants a fee as part of our recruiting process: do not send money in response to any communication that requests payment in exchange for a job offer. To protect our candidates’ and employees’ security, PCG only requests further information after a written offer has been extended and this request will come directly from our Talent Acquisition team.
Protect yourself against job scammers and email scams.
- If you received a suspicious communication seeking payment in response to a job application, please forward the message to email@example.com and then delete it immediately.
- Do not click on any links or open attachments. Do not send money.
- If you have applied for a job at PCG and want to confirm you have responded to a valid posting, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the information.
- Legitimate offers of employment at PCG will only come from the email sender: “PCG Talent Acquisition,email@example.com”
- The Federal Trade Commission provides guidance on how to avoid job scams and scammers at https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams.