EI Hub is PCG’s early intervention (EI) data management system. It is a highly configurable end-to-end solution purpose-built for the delivery of federal Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Part C EI programs. EI Hub takes a modular approach to the continuum-of-care providing case management, billing and claiming, service logging, provider enrollment, family portal, and reporting functions in one application.
Features & Functions of EI Hub
- End-to-end solution providing case management, billing and claiming, service logging, provider enrollment, family portal, and reporting functions
- Equipped with out-of-the-box support for referral/intake, evaluation/eligibility, Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP), Child Outcome Summary (COS), Family Cost Participation (FCP), and exit/transition
- Cloud-hosted SaaS product
- Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product
- Embedded key data system components include master data management/de-duplication, document management, security/roles, and learning management
- Supported by highly knowledgeable helpdesk for providers, parents, and state staff; a training team; and a claims and payment processing team
Why choose EI Hub?
- Configurable to meet the needs of any Part C program in the country
- Built in accordance with the Center for IDEA Early Childhood Data Systems (DaSy) framework
- Complimented by full suite of wrap-around support services
- Enables caseworkers, service coordinators, providers, and families to work together in support of the best outcomes for children
- Designed to improve program integrity and optimize funding sources
Interested in learning more about EI Hub?
Complete the following contact form and a member of our Early Childhood Center of Excellence will follow up with you directly.