PCG works with public sector organizations that provide finance and administration services in state and local government organizations including government operations, health and human services, finance, veterans’ affairs, corrections, transportation, labor and workforce, natural resources, education, and others.
Our suite of technology consulting services spans the system development life cycle (SDLC), including strategy, architecture, procurement, project management, maintenance and operations, testing, organizational change management, security, data management, quality management, governance, and project assurance services.
We have deep knowledge of procuring, implementing, and overseeing systems that support every aspect of finance and administration. We can help you navigate the complexities of managing multiple stakeholders with varying interests, the vendor landscape, and business process changes necessary to achieve successful outcomes.
We can help you
- Improve the client experience of administration (including quality and satisfaction)
- Improve the technology used for financial and administrative interfaces
- Reduce the cost of finance and administration services
- Collaborate on and prepare for financial statement audits
- Build a framework centered on locating and eradicating improper payments
- Assist with administrative oversight through careful staff coordination
- Coordinate efforts to reduce duplication and fragmentation
- Assist with development of strategic instruments
- Coordinate on the structure/restructure of the organization to deliver strategic priorities
- Provide for management of human capital