PCG provides outsourced services to state aging and disability services agencies across the U.S.
Our services include
Operational Assessments and Reviews
- HCBS Settings Rule oversight and monitoring
- Our team can help your agency to manage and monitor your programs, evaluate provider practices, recommend and develop waiver and policy changes, and maximize community integration.
- Eligibility and Level-of-Care Assessments
- Our team can conduct eligibility and level-of-care assessments for your agency. We are here to help your agency select or develop and pilot new tools and facilitate stakeholder engagement.
- Ongoing Technical Assistance, Management, and Evaluation of Employment Services Programs
- Our team has expertise in the nation’s leading employment services models. We can assist your agency with a wide range of programmatic and administrative supports. For example, we can facilitate fidelity reviews, targeted training and coaching, or statewide training, to improve the knowledge and practice of your employment services programs.
- Cost allocation plan preparation
- Social Security Administration account management (Title XVI Supplemental Security Income [SSI] and Title II Retirement, Survivors, and Disability Insurance [RSDI])
- Medicaid claiming under the Rehabilitative Services option
- Medicaid claiming under Targeted Case Management Services
- Statewide Transition Plan Project Management and Support
- PCG understands the process to acquire approval for statewide transition plans. Our team can provide support for plan submissions to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and project management throughout the process.