The U.S. Federal Government has challenged states to create systems of real community inclusion enabling older adults and people with disabilities to live, work, and thrive in the community. As this is a civil rights issue, states are required to develop plans to improve their systems. With increased emphasis on people with disabilities in the workforce, the Federal Government’s new requirements reflect a shared commitment with state and local governments to improve the lives of all the people they serve.
PCG supports state and local agencies across the country in meeting this shared commitment. With growing numbers of older adults and people with disabilities living independently, it is essential for states to consider how best to finance, manage, and improve programs that support the needs of these expanding populations.
We are a person-centered organization, and our team brings years of expertise and knowledge to assist agencies with their efforts to foster real community inclusion. Our collective experience in state and local government roles includes work in the following areas:
- Medicaid policy
- Developmental disability systems leadership
- Statewide system of service coordination management
- Person-centered planning
- Statewide compliance assessments
- Entry-point and case management systems for all long-term services and supports (LTSS) populations
- Rate development and data analytics
Our team can provide
PCG works with states and providers to design, develop, refine, evaluate, and manage programs that support older adults and people with disabilities.
We can help with:
- Housing and transportation programs and policy
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) waivers
- Deaf and hearing-loss communication services, and services for individuals who are blind or have low vision
- Vocational rehabilitation and employment services
- Managed-care partnerships
- HCBS case management redesign and implementation
We work with states to be inclusive of- and responsive to- the people being supported, those who provide funding, and regulatory agencies. PCG can also help your agency to maximize its resources giving you more time to focus on what is most important—positive outcomes for the people you serve.
Outsourcing & Operations
PCG provides outsourced services to state aging and disability services agencies across the U.S.
Using technology solutions, we can help with:
- Operational assessments and reviews
- Systems development and operations
- Project management
- Financial operations
In an era of often-restrained budgets and competing priorities, states need modern and creative digital solutions that meet the needs of their programs and stakeholders. PCG is here to help!
A significant challenge that state aging and disability services agencies encounter is how to effectively deliver complex programs and services to a diverse set of stakeholders with unique goals and needs. It is essential for organizations to have a clear strategy.
Organizational Strategy, Communications, and Training
PCG’s strategy consulting is driven by Sustainable Change. We provide agency leaders with tools to set and execute strategies for change that lasts. Our team has extensive experience in communications and training specific to aging and disability programs.
We can help with:
- Organizational assessment and strategy
- Change management
- Stakeholder communications strategy and campaigns
- Training curricula development and delivery
Talk to an Expert
Brittani Trujillo, Senior Consultant
Brittani is a senior consultant and subject matter expert with over 10 years of experience in aging and disabilities services working in a variety of states across the U.S