Safer Schools, One Student at a Time.
We all strive to keep our students safe and get them the help they need when they struggle, but we need to go beyond hardening schools to the root of the problem by identifying potential threats and intervening with appropriate support.
PCG can help schools identify risks before they become threats using our safe schools solutions, including:
- Behavioral Threat Assessment and Management (BTAM)
- Suicide Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Problematic Sexual Behavior Assessment and Management
- Fire Misuse Behavior Assessment and Management
Our team of experts apply industry best practices and methodologies, such as:
- Salem-Keizer Cascade Model
- Comprehensive School Threat Assessment Guidelines
- National Threat Assessment Center (NTAC) Model
- Suicide In Schools Model
- Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
- Suicide Assessment Five Step Evaluation Triage (SAFE-T)
- Combination of SAFE-T with C-SSRS
- Hybrid Model